Sunday, August 16, 2009

Here we are!...

This was a bit of a challenge to put together...let's see if it works!

The Slow Bastard is coming.

We are going to do the Mad Bastard Rally, but in slower motion, from Toronto to Ottawa, through the original Mad Bastard Route, and back to Toronto.

There are also other rides and meetings to be planned, and I hope we can do it here.

Planned date for the Slow Bastard is September 18-20, 2009. I look forward to this trip!

In the meantime, Bruce trips will continue.

5 comments:

  1. Nice bit of work Nuno, now I need to find time to figure out how all this works.
    I will be back from Colorado September 17.
    just enough time for a shave/shit&shower before the slow bastard.

    "ZEPOOOOO"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe...Once you come back, I will tell you how this works!
    I need to give you access to the Blog, but I also need to find out how this works. Forgot since the last time I used Blogspot.
    Have a good trip and make an impression for the Zeppos!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can the Zeppos send me their email contacts so I can make the necessary changes to access this blog?

    Nuno Zeppo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, we're up and running!
    Still trying to figure out how this works, though

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also trying to remember how to change code, etc...I used Blogspot a lot, before, so I just need to figure this out again.
    Welcome to the site. I will grant you permission to post as soon as I get this sorted!...(You will receive an invitation to be an author).
    Soon, this site will only be available to Zeppos, by invitation.

    ReplyDelete